Welcome to my Blog!

Hi! Its Scola!

Lately I've been reading a lot of blogs and i must admit I've fallen in love! Blogging is so different from Vlogging (Video blogging) and though as a film student, video will forever be my favourite format, i do love a good blog too! 

Now seems like the perfect time to open up my own blog because i'm going to be back at college in the next week (not university! college in England is just your last 2 years of high school)

I know what you're thinking, if i'm going to have less time on my hands, why would this be a good time to start a blog?! well my loves, blogging is much less time consuming than producing a whole video or individually replying to you all. So when i'm tight on time but i have a ton of ideas/advice, i can do a blog post! 

Plus this blog will enable me to give you guys so much more support!
Recipes, workout plans, meal plans, specific topics, fitness fashion, food reviews, product reviews and also my own little diary. 


I really hope you're all as excited as i am! I can't wait to get started!

Stay healthy
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment