Weekend Shannies: Fall is in the air!

This weekend was quite different than the last few. It was very low key and productive, and I was able to catch up on my rest. That was glorious! Last weekend, I did not sleep well at all and was up really early both days. This past week was stressful and emotional so I did not sleep good then either. Being able to sleep in and rest some really made me feel like a new person.

Originally Marq and I were supposed to go to Myrtle Beach to meet with a national franchise that Marq is considering buying. Friday evening that fell through so we stayed here. Friday night did not consist of much, just gym. After the gym, I was tired and Marq was exhausted so we cooked dinner and just hung out at home.

Saturday morning I slept in until 11! It was so nice. When I finally woke up Marq and I took off to town to tour a tanning salon he is considering purchasing (this gets tiring) then had a bunch of errands to run. We came back from all of that around 3. My house decided to take a nap after that. Look at my lazy babies!


While they napped, I got myself prepped for the week!


After about an hour we took off to the dog park. The weather was absolutely perfection! Hello fall! We had a great time.  There was a particular Pug that took to Marq and I, we loved him! I debated on taking him home. Heh.



After the dog park we all came back home, took showers, and got ready. Marquis and I decided to go see "Prisoners". It was really good, the acting was incredible. And I love Hugh and Jake. They define sexy. It is a really long movie though. We went to the 9 o'clock showing and did not get home until after midnight. I wore my new lace top from Venus. It's sexy, I love it!



This morning I woke up and Marquis surprised me with breakfast; egg white omelet with egg whites, turkey sausage, and cheese with a side of Special K Yogurt cereal. Yum! I went to spin class at noon, normally class is 45 minutes but today it was an hour. I pushed hard and man my legs are aching! After the gym I had a lot more errands to run. My grocery shopping alone takes 3 stops. Ugh! 


Now I'm ready to make it a successful week! Food is prepped!

Tonight Marquis and I are cooked all of our chicken on the grill. I'm so glad because everything tastes so much better on the grill. I am making a side of baked beans and I also made a healthy potato salad. It's made with red potatoes and plain greek yogurt. It's packed with protein and complex carbohydrates - completely healthy for you and delicious. It's a win, win!


Now it is time for a little Sunday night relaxation!


Well, that's about it for me this weekend! Cheers!

0 comments:

Post a Comment