What I ate to lose 100 pounds

When I decided I had enough of being miserable and hating the person I saw starring back at me when I looked into a mirror, I knew the change had to be permanent for the rest of my life. Diets do not work. A 30-day detox, 14 day cleanse, a "fat burner" pill, a miracle treatment Dr. Oz advertises on his show... those are not going to sustain permanent weight loss. A body's makeup does not work that way. If it did, you would never see obese people.

A big misconception people have when it comes to losing weight is that they have to starve themselves or eat really plain, boring food. And that just is not true. With a little dedication, hard work, research, and creativity, I came up with delicious foods to help me lose weight. I started in September 2008 and I still eat them to this day. I still prep food to this day.

To help anyone who may be struggling in the kitchen, want new ideas, or just need something different, I wanted to share some of my favorite recipes that I created to lose weight. Those are extracted from my weight loss blog. To view the recipe, simply click the picture.

Happy, healthy eating!

My newest recipe that I created Friday, when Kelly and I were having girls night: Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Cups

Peanut Butter Protein Muffins

Healthy Parmesan Chicken (my favorite!)

Protein Brownies
Photo: Super moist protein brownies! It took me a while to finally get these right, and they are good! I will have the recipe on my website tomorrow! :)

Peanut Butter, Walnut, and Chocolate Chip Protein Cookies

Zucchini and Feta Burgers

Chocolate and Peanut Butter Protein Cheesecake

Vanilla and Banana Creme Protein Cheesecake

Low Carb Peanut Butter and Jelly Protein Cookies


You can read about my initial journey below:


And my 2013 weight struggle here:



0 comments:

Post a Comment