The Hump Day Blog Hop!

Hey guys! I am so excited you have come over. We are halfway through the week and the hump day camel is too freaking cool, so I decided to start a weekly blog hop to celebrate.

This is a little different than a link up. To participate, simply add your blog link. There is no required entry or anything like that. This is about networking, making new friends, and finding new blogs.

All I ask:

1) "The Hump Day" blog hop button button be displayed anywhere on your blog page or a specific entry with a link back to me or the weekly co-host.
2) You don't have to follow me, but in the words of Blake Shelton: it'd sure be cool if ya did.
3) Please follow the co-host. I love helping and promoting these amazing women in the blog world!
4) Mingle with your fellow Bloggers.
Image Map


Image Map
The Hump Day Blog Hop

Today's co-host is the absolutely beautiful and stunning, Jasmine!


She is a total girl's girl. I love being able to follow her blog. She loves makeup, her two boys, Twitter, Instagram, and she has the most amazing cake pop shop! She is so talented. She is tons of fun to follow on her blog. Be sure to say hi and become friends!

0 comments:

Post a Comment