My Weight Loss Food Diary

I made this food diary long after i'd lost the weight but this is roughly what i'd eat on a weekly basis. I really recommend that if you have certain goals, make a food diary! it helps you stay on track, save money (you wont by random foods and waste) and you'll feel way more organized. 

Disclaimer: My calorie intake was only for weight loss, this was healthy for me and my body. I had this confirmed by my doctor after calculating my calories using the BMR method. So please don't tell me I ate too little! Make sure you calculate your BMR to find out how much you should be eating! Stay Sassy ;)



*Please don't ask me to make you a meal plan as i am not qualified, this is basically my food diary, it's super easy to make your own! Just sit down and plan it out. 


Stay Healthy

X


0 comments:

Post a Comment