The Hump Day Blog Hop!

Hey guys! I am so excited you have come over. We are halfway through the week and the hump day camel is too freaking cool, so I decided to start a weekly blog hop to celebrate.

This is a little different than a link up. To participate, simply add your blog link. There is no required entry or anything like that. This is about networking, making new friends, and finding new blogs.

All I ask:

1) "The Hump Day" blog hop button button be displayed anywhere on your blog page or a specific entry with a link back to me or the weekly co-host. (Please do this. These blog hops take a lot of work and preparation.)
2) You don't have to follow me, but in the words of Blake Shelton: it'd sure be cool if ya did.
3) Please follow the co-host. I love helping and promoting these amazing women in the blog world! I do this to not only meet new people, but help my friends make new friends and readers.
4) Mingle with your fellow Bloggers.
Image Map


Image Map
The Hump Day Blog Hop

Please join me in welcoming this weeks co-host; Amanda!

Voyage of the Mee Mee

Her blog is "Voyage of the MeeMee". Amanda is not only drop dead gorgeous but absolutely hilarious. I love reading her posts, especially yesterday's "Valentine's Day is Stupid". She is an animal lover, shopaholic, book worm, beauty fanatic, food junkie, nap lovin' fool. A 20-something who still uses her fingers to count. I can't sing, but, I do anyway. I can't dance, but, I do anyway. Nothing is more important to me than my friends, family, dog, and doggy Daddy. If I could travel anywhere, I would go to Hogwarts. Honestly, what is not to love about this girl?


PS: I have never done this before, but I would like to do a Q&A for my blog. Is there anything you would like to know? Be it health, fitness, life, weight loss, cooking - anything?! You can ask anonymously, just please be nice! ask.fm/FitnessBlondieL

0 comments:

Post a Comment