Week 1 Results

Week 1 is officially complete!
 
So, I'm sure you're wondering what my results are! I'll tell you. I have been maintaining 117lbs for a LONG time. I went down to 110, then slowly added muscle over the past year and a half. I have a scale that does a body scan to tell me how much fat, water, muscle, and bone percentage I have. It's an incredible tool to help me really see what my results are when I can't see them in the mirror or by a simple number on the scale.

Today I stepped on the scale, and to my surprise, I am down 2lbs! Not only that, but I lost 0.7% body fat, too! I'm extremely happy with those results. It's very difficult for me to lose any weight at this point, and God knows I've tried to get my body fat to go down for a while now, but this is the only thing that's worked!


I'm also still running in addition to Bob's program. As you all know, I love running, and I just can't give it up. I do Bob's daily workout, and then I hit the treadmill. Yesterday I ran twice, once after my Bob workout and again later in the morning with my toddler. We went on a run with my new jogging stroller! We tested it out and found this park about 1 mile from my house. Total, I ran almost 3 miles with the stroller yesterday, up and down major hills, in addition to the 1.5 mile run on the treadmill. My legs are just jello today!

He was having a little too much fun making faces! We had a lot of fun together at the park, and talked about things we saw along the way.

Once we got to the park, Jake ran around and played while I got in some extra lunges, squats, and pushups. You really can workout with kids around, if you are dedicated and creative enough. I know what some of you are saying to the computer screen right now..."But HarperGirl, you haven't met my crazy children! There is just no way..." Trust me. My boys are insane. They are all-boy, play in the mud, throw a screaming fit, power ranger impersonator, boys. If I can do it, you can do it. Just try it! Now that they are getting bigger, my toddler likes to try "Bob moves" <--his words with me when I workout. When he was smaller, I put him in the baby bouncer or jumperoo, or waited until nap time to workout. I.MADE.IT.WORK.

If you'd like to join this program, you can do it with just a few clicks of the mouse!
Head on over here ----CLICK ME----- and sign up today! My user name is, duh, HarperGirl.

Stay Strong
HarperGirl


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment