Radio interview!

Hello beautiful people! :)

I have some very exciting news... I was featured on a radio show! The lovely show 'Homepage' on 92.3fm interview me on my blog, and you can hear it all below in the clip I've attached! I sound so young on her show.... wowza! You can find her radio show on at 3:30pm on Mondays, or on Facebook at 'Sam and Britt on 2mce'.



IN OTHER NEWS....

Here is my promise... I am going to be more strict than ever. I have really let myself go these past few weeks, and I am not happy with myself. This next week, I'm knuckling down. No more alcohol, sugar or white carbs. My body needs to be looked after properly, and that is what I will be doing. For this next week, I am going to count calories. I really want to make progress in this next month, and I have found that calorie counting is really helpful. I'm sorry this is a rushed article, but I have crossfit at 6:30AM tomorrow morning. STAY TUNED for my Crossfit review article and more on calorie counting!

E xox. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment