I Am My Hair

I just wanna be myself
And I want you to love me for who I am.
I just wanna be myself
And I want you to know, I am my hair.
I've had enough, this is my prayer
That I'll die livin' just as free as my hair
I've had enough, this is my prayer
That I'll die livin' just as free as my hair
I've had enough, I'm not a freak
I just keep fightin' to stay cool on the streets
I've had enough, enough, enough
And this is my prayer, I swear
I'm as free as my hair
I'm a free as my hair
I am my hair

Image Map













Hair and makeup are two of the funnest things about being a girl. I love being able to create all kinds of different looks and styles. I have had every color of hair in the book. I have not seen my natural hair color since I was 13 years old. It is of course imperative that I take extra special care of my hair with all of the chemicals I put it through, but I just have so much fun changing it up. Marquis even made the comment once that being with me is kind of like being with a different girl every night, ha! But it is just my thing. 

Initially when I first started blogging, I was nervous about naming this blog "Fitness Blondie" because I do change my hair so much. But I have found, nothing compares to good ole' blonde. Unless it's RED. 

Unfortunately red fades way too quickly, and if my hair is going to be red, I want it RED. Slut red.

Do you like to switch up your hair?

0 comments:

Post a Comment