Labor Day Weekend, Baby!

Labor Day weekend was a blast with my baby. I want to go back! I wish we could make time stop. Friday night after work, I started my weekend the best way I knew how...

Then I went home to pack, do laundry, and pack some more. That night, I was packing and Marq was in the office. He calls me in there and surprises me with a new clutch for the beach!


I love it and it was so sweet and unexpected but lets get it straight: he gets tired of holding my keys, phone, etc. for me so that is why he surprised me with it. Ha. Kidding. 

Kind of.

Saturday morning our 3.5 hour drive to coast began! Around 2 PM, we made it. Our first stop was touring a business then we were off to our hotel. 


I was so impressed, it was absolutely beautiful.







It was a beautiful day.


We enjoyed the afternoon walking on the beach and having a cocktail at the ocean bar. We then showered and got ready to go to dinner. We were going to a popular seafood buffet.

Saturday night's look
There was an hour wait and I don't know about y'all but a pitcher of Margarita's is the only way to handle an hour wait.


It only took us about 30 minutes to finish that pitcher. We were full by this point and decided to leave. We went to the boardwalk and around 11 had a late dinner at this cute ocean front Catina. I stuffed myself with chips and salsa and barely touched dinner. 

Sunday, the day was spent like this:




After being pool and beach bums all damn day, we were ready for an evening out. It started with our favorite dinner at our favorite Myrtle restaurant; "Ultimate California Pizza". We never order pizza there though, Marq likes this huge turkey wrap and I always get the mushroom and  spinach Ciabatta sandwich. 

Sunday night's look

The rest of the night looked like this:








Monday mirrored Sunday. Pool and ocean all day. But we were really tired and hung over. I didn't even put on make up. We eventually ventured out to the boardwalk and dinner.

Cheers


Excuse the no makeup, we were both burned and exhausted.
Marq and I bought a funnel cake from the boardwalk. Marq's FIRST ONE EVER and the first one I have had in over 10 years. It was my favorite growing up.
This morning I woke up this:


And then it was time to go. Back to reality tomorrow. Insert toddler tantrum now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment