Skin Care: Citrus Clear Review

When i started looking after my health, it only made sense to look after my skin too! I feel its very important to look after my body not only from the inside but also from the outside. Eating healthy is the best way to get clear skin but that's a topic for another post. 

So, i like experimenting with different products and today i will be reviewing two products i received from Citrus Clear. 

Tangerine Tingle gentle face scrub/face mask and Control moisturizer lemon uplift 
First things first. The packaging. YES! I have to admit, i am very much one of those people that judge a product based on its appearance. I am just drawn to good packaging, its something that's very important to me, as shallow as that may sound. My products are usually displayed in my room, so they automatically become part of the decor. Not to mention the amazing fragrance, they smell just as they are described. 

But, its whats on the inside that counts! and i was glad to find out that Citrus Clear uses no harmful ingredients in the their products such as: Color dyes, Silicone, Synthetic fragrance, Mineral oils, Sulfates, Parabens, Petrochemicals or Phthalates - They never use these. That's why this is an all natural skin care brand for acne. 

Unfortunately, the products were all wrong for my skin type as i do not have acne prone skin. So these products would be perfect for oily or acne prone skin but for combination to dry skin types like me, just didn't do well with these products. 

If you do have oily or acne prone skin, you should definitely check out the Citrus Clear products: http://goo.gl/8CrWnx

Watch my full review here:




Disclaimer- All opinions are my own. 

Stay healthy
x

0 comments:

Post a Comment