Small Steps Everyday


via A House in the Hills

All those little, difficult, kickyourass steps are worth it.  Over time, they add up to a lot of distance.  And only you can take your steps so YOU OWN THEM.  No one can take your steps away.  Be proud of them.  I'm proud of you.  Today I am thankful for every woman who has written to me and trusted me with her story, her struggle and who has taken the time to encourage me too.  I think we need each other. 

I had a beautiful breakfast with my two close girlfriends this weekend and it was long overdue.  We used to do breakfast regularly at "our place" but now I can't remember the last time we were all together in the morning.  So, I'm thankful for those two women who give me strength and who appreciate me, flaws and all.  I always say there's nothing better in the world than a little baby, but girlfriends are pretty high up there too. 

I hope you have a great week!  Take a small step today.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment