Shake It Up Baby!!!

Motivation of the Day: Nothing Tastes Better Than Healthy Feels



Nothing Feels Better than Staying Healthy!
I have just finished my morning workout, jumped into the kitchen and made a post workout shake and video. I absolutely love my post workout shake…WHY…because it is my heavier shake full of fabulous nutrients like whey protein, fiber, yogurt, nuts, and fruit…OH SO SHAKE GOOD. My body is definitely ready for this powerhouse after my workouts & it is a fast way to supply my muscles with the much needed fuel that my workout depletes. I get an instant satisfaction drinking my post shake and it keeps me going for the next 2 ½ hours when I WILL be eating another healthy meal. Did I tell you I LOVE to EAT….YES YES YES….but I am stressing this over and over because it truly is a HUGE part of what keeps me looking the way I do. The shake may start my day, but believe me, I will be eating another 5 meals before this day is done;) In my refrigerator is already prepared chicken breast, spiced brown rice, steel cut oatmeal, and I always have veggies, fruits and raw nuts on hand. It is important to know that by eating, your metabolism is in the “ON” mode and burning calories efficiently. I ensure that my body is always fed and my metabolism is always turned on….I feel great throughout the day, never hungry, always satisfied, and full of energy. I never want to allow my engine to be turned off…YUCK…no calorie burn, let’s keep the fat in storage, low sugar levels which means cranky & no energy, sluggish, headache, and just an overall “POOH” feeling when healthy foods are not eaten throughout the day. This girl will enjoy my shakes, my foods, and be able to conquer my workouts and everyday tasks….and I am not kidding when I say…that it makes me FEEL GOOD to EAT STAY HEALTHY FOOD. So….is it difficult to live like this…NO…it feels too good not to. Have a fabulous Stay Healthy Tuesday!


My Workout of the Day:


ARC interval for 20 minutes


Bodywork…I repeated this one cycle 6 times


One Leg Squats with a Kick Up (3 count with 1 kick up at the end) 7-10 reps per side
Plyometric Split Lunge Jumps 20 reps
Biceps Curls 12lbs @ 15-20 reps










My Nutrition of the Day:


Coffee, one cup please


1-Post Workout Shake
POST WORKOUT SHAKE. ENJOY THE VIDEO!
2-Powered Up Oats (Whey/raisins/walnuts/cinnamon)
3-Albacore tuna with mustard on Sprouted Organic Toast
4-Sweet Potato & protein ball
5-B/S chicken breast topped with salsa & avocado
6-Protein pudding






IF YOU ENJOYED THE POST, LIKE IT, AND LEAVE ME A COMMENT. STAY HEALTHY!





0 comments:

Post a Comment