An Appointment with Myself

Motivation of the Day: Take Time to Take Care of Yourself ~One Chance, One Life, One You


My Appointment with Myself ;)
I think about how this has been such an important tool for me and a big reason for the success of living a Stay Healthy life. Barring an emergency, I do not give up my appointment with myself…the things “TO DO” will be there when I am done…and sometimes a few things are done when my fabulous husband gets to it before I do. I like to work from a PLAN; otherwise distractions can pull me away from my goals for the day. I do know that after my workouts, I handle the day with less stress & always positive feelings…got to love those endorphins released during a good sweat. There will always be something to do & in fact most are things done over & over….like laundry, cleaning, bills (not one of my favs), but there is ONLY ONE chance each day to do something to take care of me. No rewind of time for this body….so…I PLAN to do my BEST everyday to take care of this body. To nourish myself often with Stay Healthy foods, and exercise daily….and the stretching…I love to take time to relax, breathe and take in the moment of what I have accomplished. I was able to get my workout in before seeing my clients, and they did benefit from my Frisky Friday self;)








My Work out Of the Day: Back, Legs, Core….I have to share that this was intense & 100 reps burns baby burns…….read on


Low Rows, a big part of my PT..slow & controlled
I repeat each superset 4 times….Whew!!!    


Set 1
Low Rows 25 reps
Abs 25 reps


Set 2
Negative Pull ups 5 reps (very slow & controlled)
1 Leg Squats 25 reps


Set 3
Lateral Leg Lunge with Knee Tuck 25 reps
Body Ball Back Extensions 25 reps



Nutrition of the Day:

Morning cup of coffee, splash of fat free non dairy French vanilla creamer
1-Power Protein Shake…fruit/nuts/yogurt/fiber cereal/whey protein
2-Slice of Organic Wheat Sprouted Bread topped with Grilled Chicken
3-Light Protein Shake…fruit/nuts/100% cran juice/whey protein
4-Grilled Chicken with Green Veggies & Salad
5-Protein Pudding dessert


Grilled Chicken with Veggies & Spinach salad

The Stay Healthy Protein Pudding















Stay Healthy!


Darla;)







0 comments:

Post a Comment