Discipline….It is ALL GOOD

Motivation of the Day: “You've got to get up every morning with determination if you're going to go to bed with satisfaction.”



Discipline & Determination are keys to success
That word…remember when we were kids and it was “oh no” in trouble…what will be my discipline this time. I look deeper into that word and how I live my life with discipline. It is discipline that has molded me into the woman that I am today. Today it is such a POSITIVE word and a big part of my success in looking the way I do, and having the drive to pursue my goals. Without discipline, I think my life would be completely different…..I could not imagine not having the discipline to work out, eat the way I do, and take care of myself overall. Let me share my examples of discipline…my workout appointment with myself and keeping it…NO MATTER WHAT, preparing my meals ahead of time so they are ready and with NO EXCUSES, sticking to my Stay Healthy life, remaining true to my philosophies in the face of social activities & foods, & follow through with promises to family & friends. YES….DISCIPLINE takes on a whole new level of WOW…this is a GOOD thing for me. Many times, this is a GO alone process and it should be for everyone, as I do not depend on things to happen for me…I MAKE THEM HAPPEN. This is all about the discipline to do it. Like this morning….a little hitch in the program, but I quickly restructured my day and although my workout time got pushed to a little later this morning, my goal will still take place and completing my other tasks as well…just in a different order. I am not one of those that will say…OH…it did not happen the way I planned (and yes this can be a disappointment), and throw in the towel and forget it. OH NO…It is the DISCIPLINED GIFT that I will apply and see the potential in the opportunity presented, push forward with planned tasks and still get that workout in. I am a woman of Discipline and this provides success for my Stay Healthy Life;)


My Workout of The Day: Watch the Video !!!



Back/Leg/Triceps focus repeated each Set 4 times


Set 1 – demo on video
Neg Pull ups 5 reps x 4 sets
Jump rope interval: 100 reps
Set 2
Low rows 35lbs @ 25 reps
Modified burpees @ 30 reps
Set 3
Leg Extensions 25lbs @ 25 reps
Hamstring curls 25lbs @ 25 reps
Lung Back Kick Fronts 25 reps
Set 4
Modified French Press 10lbs on bar @ 25 reps
Triceps Push Downs – 10lbs on cable @ 20 reps
Jump rope interval – 50 reps


My Nutrition for the Day:
Coffee….one cup please


We had these too!!! Love the Brussells
1- Powered up Steel Cut Oats (My favorite)    
2 – Post Workout Shake
3 – Left over spaghetti squash with lean turkey pasta sauce
4 – Sweet potato with 2 protein balls
5 – Grilled Shrimp & Chicken with Steamed Green Beans/Broccoli
6 –Protein Pudding


CHECK OUT THE FOOD BELOW: SPAGHETTI SQUASH COOKED IN MY CROCKPOT (3 HRS), LEAN TURKEY PASTA SAUCE, AND OUR LEAN PROTEIN SOURCE DINNER…GRILLED SHRIMP & CHICKEN!!!

Fabulous Grilled Shrimp & Chicken Breast!!! Under 30 minutes

Crock Spaghetti Squash...EASY!

Lean Turkey Pasta Sauce for Squash...YUM


IF YOU ENJOYED THE CONTENT, LIKE IT, AND LET ME KNOW BY POSTING A COMMENT!  STAY HEALTHY!

0 comments:

Post a Comment