Sweet Potato Fries.

Hey guys! I have a lot of people asking me for my sweet potato fries recipe, so I'm going to post it for you. Remember, sweet potato, although it is a 'good carb', it is still carbohydrates! So if you're going to have sweet potato fries, have them for lunch or after a big workout (for recovery and energy!).



Crispy Sweet Potato Fries

Ingredients
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 egg white 
- Garlic powder to taste
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- 1 tbsp of rice bran oil ( or coconut oil)

Method
1. Preheat oven to around 200 degrees celsius.
2. Peel and wash the sweet potatoes, then cut into thin sticks.
3. Whisk the egg white, olive oil, garlic powder, salt and paper in a bowl.
4. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
5. Coat sweet potato sticks in the mixture and place evenly on baking trays.
6. Bake for ten minutes then flip over - cook for another ten minutes.
7. ENJOY! 

These manage to work out crispy every time, and they're so yummy! In the photo I've supplied, I also made my stuffed eggs. All you have to do for those is - take two hard boiled eggs, remove yolk and replace with crushed up avocado - YUM! Enjoy Fitfam :)

E xox. 




    0 comments:

    Post a Comment