Lemon, Blueberry and Walnut Muffins

So my sweet tooth definitely got the best of me the other day, and I knew I needed to make a sweet, clean treat ASAP! But what was I to make? MUFFINS! Before I started this new lifestyle, I used to give myself a pat on the back for having a blueberry muffin - it was healthy, right? NOT! Below is a recipe that will have you wanting to make more and more! I warn you now, this recipe only makes about 6 muffins, so I'd double all the ingredients so you can make more muffins!

They may not look pretty, but they taste amazing!

Lemon, Blueberry and Walnut Muffins.

Ingredients
 - 3 eggs
- 2 tbs of sunflower seed butter
- 2 tbs almond milk
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1/4 cup of coconut flour
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup of sweetener (I used 6 small sticks of natvia!)
- 3/4 cup of blueberries
- 1 tbs honey ( you don't need to include this if you're eating SUPER healthy!)
- 1/4 cup of walnuts

Method

1. Pre-heat oven to around 170 degrees.
2. Blend the eggs, honey, butter, almond milk and vanilla extract together.
3. In a separate bowl, mix the remaining ingredients (coconut flour, baking powder, sweetener).
4. Add dry ingredients to wet mix, and mix until creamy. Fold in the blueberries and walnuts with a spatula.
5. Scoop batter into muffins tins and bake until brown! (15-20 mins).

I know this recipe isn't written very well, but I'm trying for you guys! :) I hope you enjoy the muffins, let me know what you think!

E xox. 








0 comments:

Post a Comment