My Resolutions.

I'm not going to lie, 2012 was a very rocky year for me. I visited two different continents, moved out out of home, had a knee reconstruction (more on that later) and completely changed who I was. I feel that 2013 is my year, and YOURS! We can do anything when we put our minds to it, the first step is to embrace the change. Change is inevitable, and instead of trying to ignore it, we should welcome it with open arms. This will be the year that your life changes. No matter how old you are, what gender or whether you prefer dogs over cats (who wouldn't!) - it is your year to shine. 

Don't fret - there is still time to write your goals and dreams for 2013. Try and be realistic, set small goals that you achieve every couple of weeks or months. I've attempted to set myself goals that if I push myself, I know I can accomplish them!

My Resolutions
1. I will continue to eat healthily - and enjoy it! There are so many amazing recipes that I have to share with all of you, I will post them regularly for you.
2. I will run a marathon this year. I don't mind if it is 10km or 40km - I just want to push my body and achieve this!
3. I will be the proud owner of a six pack by early March. This will definitely be my biggest challenge, as I have never possessed a six pack! 
4. I will teach myself French - I adore it.
5. I will say something positive to someone every day. People don't realise how a smile, or a simple 'you look fantastic today' can really brighten someone's day. I love making people happy!
6.  I will maintain a distinction average in all my subjects at university. I love my course, and really look up to my lecturers and tutors. I have such a drive to succeed in journalism! 

There you have it, my list of things that I will achieve  in 2013. What are some of your goals/dreams/resolutions for 2013? Remember, this is your year to shine!

E xox. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment