My eating plan for this week.

Hey guys! So I never really do meal plans, but I want to try and be super organised this week! I'm working a lot this week (for a casual) so I'm going to try and plan what I'll eat on what days and be prepared. You will notice that I do eat a lot of food throughout the day. I do this to keep my metabolism running fast, and also to ensure that I'm never hungry!



Monday
Breakfast: Oats with almond milk, vanilla whey and berries.
Snack: 1/2 a cinnamon quest bar
Lunch: Rye wrap with ham, avocado, laughing cow cheese & tomato
Snack: 10 almonds and a few pieces of watermelon
Dinner: Tuna Salad
Snack: Casein vanilla fudge cake

Tuesday

Breakfast: Oats with almond milk, with apple, cinnamon and walnuts.
Snack: 10 almonds
Lunch: Turkey mince with baby spinach, laughing cow cheese and tomatoes.
Snack: Greek yoghurt with berries, vanilla whey protein powder and LSA.
Dinner: Steamed broccoli and squash with kanga bangas
Snack: Vanilla casein and berries mugcake 

Wednesday
Breakfast: Poached egg, spinach and tomato on rye bread.
Snack: 1/2 an apple pie quest bar
Lunch: Tuna salad
Snack: 10 almonds
Dinner: Egg and spinach mini quiches
Snack: Vanilla casein with greek yoghurt and pb2 

Thursday
Breakfast: Oats with walnuts, vanilla quest bar and pb2.
Snack: 1/2 an apple pie quest bar
Lunch: Kangaroo nachos
Snack: Berry smoothie and 5 almonds 
Dinner: Sweet potato and tuna balls with salad
Snack: Vanilla casein fudge cake 

Friday
Breakfast: Scrambled eggs with spinach on rye bread.
Snack: 1/2 a peanut butter & chocolate quest bar
Lunch: Rye wrap with ham, avocado, laughing cow cheese and tomato
Snack: Watermelon and kiwi fruit cut up
Dinner: Slim pasta with turkey mince and spinach
Snack: Vanilla casein mugcake with berries

I hope this comes in handy for some people! Please feel free to ask me any questions you have about my meal plan for the next week :)

E xox. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment