Mouth-watering two minute brownie!

Yes. It's been discovered - the guilt free chocolate, peanut butter and berry protein brownie. You can whip it up in less than two minutes, and top it with whatever you'd like. I adapted this recipe from someone I follow on instagram called @tastyhealth - check out her recipes - yum. Anyway, here is the recipe, I hope you enjoy!

Two minute protein brownie
Ingredients
- 1 tsp of coconut flour
- 1 scoop of chocolate protein powder (I use Diva Evolve Whey)
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1 tbsp of of cocoa
- 1/2 tsp of baking powder

Optional Ingredients
- Half a peanut butter supreme quest protein bar
- Tbsp of chocolate pb2
- Tsp of WF calorie free chocolate sauce

Method
Mix together all ingredients in a small bowl, and put in the microwave for 30-45 seconds. Take out, let it cool for a minute then top it with whatever you'd like! I added berries and a teaspoon of PB2 - I'm addicted to peanut butter! :)

Enjoy your delicious, guilt-free protein brownie!

E xox. 


The most amazing thing you'll ever taste!

0 comments:

Post a Comment