Why My Mom Should Not Have Facebook (part 1)

Y'all, some things should be illegal. My mother on Facebook should be one. This chick is cray cray. I didn't even realize just how crazy she is. She has been on Facebook about a month and a half and today I am sharing just a FEW of her shining moments.

Apparently, when she partied in her younger days, her bra ended up in her purse a lot. Such a class act, that one.


To be fair, my former Step-father of 14 years is a huge POS, but still. No need to blast that on the Facebook, mom. You did have my brother from him and he is on Facebook. Along with much of his family. 

Apparently, moonshine fixes everything.

No words for this one.



She is always bustin' my chops.  I posted a picture of my food prep for the week and she just had to bust me AND bring up my childhood. AND bring up her... menopause?!?!


Bustin' my chops... again.


Apparently, she thinks I show my boobies a lot.


She loves me... kind of :)



I am dubbing this entry part 1 because I am sure there are lots, lots more to come.

0 comments:

Post a Comment