Weekend Recap & Weekly Health Plan {2}

Will it ever stop raining? I am starting to wonder. I think I am going to force myself to start learning how to build an ark.

One of my best friends Jennifer stayed this weekend and we made this best of it considering it poured freakin' rain the whole time. Why can't it rain men, ya know? Friday when the work day ended, I met girlfriend Jeana at the gym for our weekly leg annihilation. Afterwards, I went home, showered and made myself presentable and Jennifer finally arrived. We then take off to Jeana's. We were going to grill out and have some patio time but it rained. I know you're shocked. Luckily Jeana's husband went outside and grilled kabobs of chicken and veggies before it poured so we could still enjoy dinner. I brought a couple bottles of wine and it was fun for us girls to sit around and laugh and talk. I love good conversation over wine. Saturday, Jennifer had to leave early to take her medical coding certification. I decided to clean up, get some groceries, and take it easy until she finished. When she arrived back at my place, we went to the gym, then came back and got ready. We saw "The Purge" then had dinner at my favorite little hole-in-the-wall bar/restaurant; "Madison's On The Corner". Their food is SO delicious. I had a spicy buffalo chicken wrap and it was a foodgasm. Also, "The Purge" was an awesome movie, in my opinion. I would not be surprised if there was second one. I knew it was receiving bad reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised. Yesterday, Jennifer left early and I went to spin class with my other best friend Kelly. We lifted weights after spin then I finally satisfied my Zoe's craving! The rest of the day was really mellow; Django, cleaning up, and prepping food. So there's my rockstar weekend!

I did not get any pictures of my weekend because I just didn't think about it, but I did take some cute ones of my cat. He is just that awesome and funny.

He was sleeping on the loveseat. He saw me eating turkey then proceeded to get halfway on the couch trying to take my turkey for me... but be sly about it. I have never witnessed a creature so insane over turkey.
Saturday morning I was having my shake for breakfast and while napping on me, Marty decided he wanted to get healthy too. That was the end of that glass.
Just taking a rainy Sunday afternoon nap in the sink.
This weekend, my sexy fiance and I are jetting to Myrtle Beach to celebrate two insane, crazy, hard, awesome, fun, hilarious, miserable, and loving years together. I am definitely going to have to push through my work out's and eat like bird! Then eat like a pig once I am down there! Just kidding... kind of. 
Meal 1 [7:15 AM]: Power Smoothie
Meal 2 [10:30 AM]: 2 egg whites, spinach, and turkey bacon bits
Meal 3 [1:15 PM]: Turkey spaghetti (98% lean ground turkey, whole wheat noodles, organic tomato sauce, hint of low fat mozzerella)
Meal 4 [4 PM]: 1/2 cup of oats, 1/2 cup of Unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk, and a tablespoon of sugar/fat free jello pudding mix
Meal 5 [7:30]: Garden protein imitation chicken (orange style) with red potatoes and broccoli
*************************************
Sunday: 45 minute spin class and full upper body weight circuit
Monday: 20 minutes lateral cardio and 45 minute spin class
Tuesday: 10 minutes StairMill, 10 minutes lateral cardio, full upper body weight circuit, and 20 minutes HIIT on tredmill (incline walk/regular walk mix)
Wednesday: Squats, 20 lateral cardio, and 45 minute spin class
Thursday: 45 minute spin class/full upper body weight circuit
Friday-Monday: No gym - beach!

0 comments:

Post a Comment