Short, Sweet, and Salty

1) Today Marquis and I are off to the beach. I'm so excited. This initially was our anniversary trip but now it's business related too. Story of my life! HA! You can check that crazy situation here!

2) Tomorrow is Marquis' and I two year anniversary! The below picture is our very first picture together taken in June 2011. AwWwWw.
 

3) Sunday TRUE BLOOD IS BACK, BABY! Hell to the yes. I will miss it since I will be at the beach, but thank God for DVR!
Sookie is my celeb twin. I even have a little gap like hers!
4) Cheap jewelry finds are amazing. Necklace= $10 at Old Navy. Earrings= $12 at Versona
 

5) My Mama on Facebook. Seriously. She's been on there a month and I think I am going to have to ground her.
 

I know it's short and sweet, but I am off to the coast. Check you guys LATA!

Grab button for FIVE ON FRIDAY AT THE GOOD LIFE BLOG

0 comments:

Post a Comment