I don't care... I love it!

If you read the title of my post, you had been of been singing Icona Pop's song ;)

Today is my first time linking up for "What I'm Loving Wednesday" and I do a lot of loving.

I love to laugh. And what I am loving this Wednesday is a funny story to share.
Last month I interviewed for a prominent position with a real estate investment firm uptown. I wanted this position so bad I could taste it. I ensured that I prepared everything I could to make myself stand out and be the best I could be; polished resume and cover letter, portfolio of prior business documents, and a stellar writing sample. As fate would have it, I did not get the position. However, I read about who did and this chick was a lawyer in the UK and Australia AND a former CEO of a charity organization in the UK. HAHAHA... I'm sure I was next on the list if she did not accept!

...not.

I love that today is Wednesday. That means Friday is just that much closer.

Speaking of Friday, I love that one of my best friend's, Jennifer coming down to stay with me!

 

I am loving that tonight is season premiere of Paranormal Witness! Yay to the 50th power. I love all things paranormal and this show is my top favorite.

I am so totally loving my child, cat. He likes to hang out on the counter right after I Cloroxed it. :) He cracks me up.


I am loving how my quads feel. I had 2 days of kick ass spin classes this week and last night was a good work out as well. These legs feel happy, happy, happy.

I am loving being able to wear my work out gear to work. Working in an office alone 90% of the time is awesome.


Lastly, I am loving ZOE'S KITCHEN! Spinach, mushroom, and chicken wraps with a side of "clean" pasta salad. It does not get any better. I get a cheat meal tomorrow and guess what it will be.

 

Time to link up and write about what you are loving, too!

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment