It's Friday, Friday. Gotta get down on Friday!

Can I get a a HELL YES for Friday, the beach, and a long weekend?!

I am hyper and all over the place today so in honor of H54F and 5 on a Friday, here are 5 things I want to share with you about my week.

1.) C O U P O N S.
 Buying groceries pisses me off. Can you fathom how much money we could save if we didn't eat? It would be a lot. Grocery expenses eating healthy and living with a bodybuilder can break the bank. So I am diving in the world of coupons. I'm buying a minivan next week as well. I hope I can keep with it. So far I have done pretty good. But it has only been a week, ha. I am checking Harris Teeter's website for their sales, matching the sales with coupons, and then of course buying whatever I can at Aldi.



Regular: $53. I bought: $37

2.) THE B A T M O B I L E
Marq's tricked out Transformer's edition camaro. Just when I think the car looks great, he goes and adds/changes something. I am proud though, it looks badass. But ladies let me tell y'all; this man will get on one knee to tell me he wants to spend the rest of life with me, but will not let me drive his car. Is that logic or what? But that's OK, I plan on drugging him soon so I can take it for a spin.



3.) HEAT IN DA K I T C H E N
Mine and Marq's relationship is kind of opposite sometimes than your traditional ones. First, our age difference, then he is the one in the kitchen and I am the one working. Ha ha ha. Since Marq is an entrepreneur he has people work for him. He of course helps, but not full time. And me, well I am your 8-5 girl. I like it though, I would go crazy not working. So he send me these texts with our healthy food prepared for the beach this weekend. Even with no air. (It's fixed now, $650 later. FML) Great job baby, what a trooper!

4.)  S U R P R I S E
Marquis sent me the below email Wednesday night as he was leaving the gym. It was notification that a laptop had shipped. He bought me a new computer after I told him about me starting my dream of writing. I absolutely cannot believe it. I have been using one of my office's old-as-dirt laptop's so he decided to get me one. And it's RED, my favorite color. Too. Effing. Awesome.




5.) D R A N K
We are off to the beach tomorrow and will be back Tuesday. Labor day is bittersweet. Our last hoorah before summer ends. When we get back, Marquis has to be on show prep full time so it will be clean eats, rigorous work outs, and early bed times for 7 weeks. I play along with him so he doesn't have to endure the pain alone. But I will ensure our last summer beach trip goes out with a bang...

Oh yes. I'm ready.

Image Map

0 comments:

Post a Comment