Friday is All About FIVE!

It has been a great week.

Damn it feels wonderful to be able to say that.

Today my blog entry is a summary of 5 random's of the week that has ensued.

1.) For the first time since starting my lifestyle blog, I poured my heart out. I started this personal blog because I felt like I could write about my fears, joys, pain, and everything in between. On my health and fitness blog that had been featured so many places and was well known, I didn't want too. It just didn't feel right. So, on this blog, I took a plunge and wrote.

It has been a rough YEAR at my job, and this past month has been an ongoing trial of just how strong you can be when you feel like you are falling apart. After some intense prayer, mental regrouping, pepping myself back up, and taking a risk to start something I have always wanted to do, it has been a wonderful week!

I started my dream. I started writing. I am well into chapter 1.


2.) I do not get near the amount of best friend time as I want. I love my girls. I love having girlfriends. I would die without them. I miss the single girl life because I always got to be with my friends. But we grow up right? We fall in love, work full time, train every day at the gym, have a house, pets, and well - life gets in the way. But my best friend and I had a date night on Tuesday and it was so needed and a lot of fun. We had a good work out at the gym of cardio and weights, had a delicious/healthy dinner at Zoe's, then did a little shopping. This girl scored a $10 bathing suit at Old Navy! Man, I love a good deal.
Post gym! Do you like my aviator's? I think they're so badass. Ha!
3.) Speaking of my $10 bathing suit steal at Old Navy, it is in perfect time for the beach. Only 8 more days! It sucks that Labor Day weekend is approaching so fast. This will probably be our last Myrtle trip of the season. But that just means we get to go to Florida soon. I miss St. Augustine and cannot wait to be back. We only travel there between October and March.

We are saying at the above resort, "The Anderson". Our first time. Can't wait.
4.) I switched up my meal plan significantly as you may have read here. I have enjoyed my new concoctions so much this week. They are all wins!



5.) I have never used Pintrest before but needed to find a recipe to make for a party Marquis and I are going to on Saturday. I "pinned" these and we are making "Red Velvet Cake Brownies". I am excited to create them - they look delicious. I hope they turn out okay! I will report the outcome on my weekend recap!

Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies - I made these and they were super moist!

0 comments:

Post a Comment