Thank YOU!

To my beautiful readers, followers and friends...



I just wanted to say a big THANK YOU! I cannot believe this has happened, but I have almost reached 7000 views on this blog, and almost 2000 followers on Instagram (follow @elliegettingfit). Can I just say, that I have never, ever being so motivated in my entire life to be healthy and fit. I know you guys think I'm inspirational, but can I just say that you are my inspiration and motivation?! Waking up to your new comments, likes and follows on both my blog and instagram is more than I ever could have imagined. I have talked to so many amazing people on my fitness journey so far, and learnt more than I thought I ever could! I wish I could send each and everyone of you a big cuddle and protein shake, but there are WAY too many of you! As a thank you, I'm offering something different instead. I get a lot of different requests for blog entries, and unfortunately I don't have the time to answer all of them! HOWEVER, because you guys are way too amazing and inspirational, I'm offering a little 'thank you'. The first SIX  requests/comments for blog entries on this post, I will 100% answer for you, and make sure they are detailed! When I reach 2000 followers on my IG, I will also be giving away some free protein bars, so keep your eyes peeled! Please keep up with your amazing journeys, and keep asking me questions and what not. I'm always here to talk to (Kik me - ellieeeeeep) and will help you in whatever way I can! Words cannot describe my passion for life at the moment, because all of you!

Much love,

E xox. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment