Insanity Week 1 Review!


Week 1 is complete. I have 7 more weeks to go.

Okay so far I feel good. I feel like I've done a LOT of work. I feel my body changing. I am better at some of the moves that I sucked at on the Fit Test. In all honesty, Bob Harper's workouts are designed a lot like Insanity ones, and my body is somewhat used to circuit workouts now. I'm not used to the moves, however, or the HIIT system (apart from the treadmill). I am getting really hungry at night, and I've had to up my calories some to help with this. My body is changing. I'm up 2 pounds, but I heard this is a normal thing for women on Insanity, as your muscles break down and start repairing themselves. From what I understand, month 2 is when you start shedding weight and really seeing results.




This is me about 30 minutes ago. I wanted to lay there for the rest of the day. I do not look pretty, I do not look glamorous. I just finished Insanity week 1. See? This is what a GOOD workout looks like. This is what Bob and Insanity both do to me on a daily basis. Yup. No lie. Bob's Crossfit workouts seriously do this to me too. Good workouts equal good results. I'm fitter than I've ever been, and I feel my body changing through switching trainers and this is a good thing! I've shocked my system and I'm keeping everything  interesting to say the least. My husband is doing it with me, and I can already see the results in his abs. He's really happy with it so far!

I'm still HarperGirl, don't worry. I'm just taking a small break to shock my system and to try something new this summer :) I miss my Bob though, he's still my number 1!

I'll be writing more about my Insanity experience this summer, so be on the lookout!

HarperGirl

0 comments:

Post a Comment