Thank You

I have been reading some of the replies, comments, and kind words written to me and about me on Pinterest and here on my blog, and I am speechless. To think that I could even help someone, from this computer desk all the way in Japan, just blows my mind. I am so grateful for all of you, my readers, my supporters, and every kind word you've spoken about me.

The past 18 months of my life have been the biggest, the most exciting, and the hardest. They have been full of trials, tribulations, challenges, triumphs, and a lot of love. So much of that is because of people who support me, like my readers here and my friends and family. I never imagined I'd be able to reach out to anyone at all, but thanks to Pinterest, I've been able to reach so many more people and hear their stories. I just want you all to know how much I appreciate every word spoken to me, every word of encouragement, and every person who has ever encouraged me.

I never thought my story would help someone else, but I knew I had to try.

Thank you. It means the world to me.

HarperGirl

0 comments:

Post a Comment