Healthy Meal Ideas

Many people assume that being healthy equals boring salads...WRONG! Being healthy is so exciting, there are endless variations of tasty, filling and nutritious meals out there. 

So, i took some of my favourite meals and made them into this cute little collage. I no longer count calories but i thought i would include the calorie information for those of you who do. They're just simple to make meals, that take no more than 10 minutes to make so if you're a busy student like me, you'll find them useful! 

(See if you can spot the typo!) (hahaa) 


So there you go, some simple snacks, meals and beverages you can whip up in minutes. If you'd like to see a video of any of these recipes, comment below! Or if you'd like me to make more of these meal idea collages, do tell me. 



Stay healthy

x

0 comments:

Post a Comment