What I Can with What I Have Today

TIRED...that explains me today.  Hubby and I had a weekend adventure and needless to say, I did not get home in time to get ample sleep...YIKES...that feeling of fog head meets some sort of workout in between my fabulous Monday clients...I MADE IT HAPPEN.  YES...I brought to my game "what I could with what I have."  Did I do a HIIT workout...Are you kidding me???  OH hell to the big NO WAY.  First, I am a morning workout girl...NOT TODAY.  I needed my Oats, I needed my coffee, I needed a mental miracle...lol.  To top that off...the day is whirling by like the clock on Alice in Wonderland...I mean...SLOW DOWN already!  Getting back to what I can with what I had...30 minute ARC trainer ride listening to my upbeat music and really not trying to beat any records as the time counted down...YES...I focused more than usual on "am I DONE yet???"  Come on now...we all have these days...OK...getting back, I continued with 30 minutes of slow, methodical weight training focusing on back/chest/core and legs...WHEW...again, no rush...just thinking about my muscle as I was going through the motion and ensuring that the contractions were QUALITY!!!  I have this saying...NOTHING GOOD HAPPENS FAST...(in the gym anyway)...lol.  Have to have a sense of humor you know.  OK...here we go, as promised, more time on My Blog and I am off to finish my day but wanted to leave you with some.......

IN YOUR FACE MOTIVATIONS

Believe this!!!

A Healthy Lifestyle takes Action

Faith, Persistence, and Patience

Right or Left?

ONE OF MY FAVORITES






Personal Share:  Congratulations to my Fabulous Stepson, Jacob for graduating High school and soon to be leaving for Air Force Boot camp...Love You Honey!!!

Congrats Jacob, Love You...Proud Parents! 



Thanks for stopping by my Blog, hope you enjoy the content, and if you have not become a follower yet, I would love to see your face on my friend's list.  Let me know if you LIKE this entry, I look forward to reading your comments, and I am always in the mood for a Protein Shake;)
Have a Fabulous Week!
 
Stay Healthy ~ Darla



0 comments:

Post a Comment