I Am All About the Cookies and IN YOUR FACE MOTIVATION

I See Potential Here!!!!
WHAT???  Yep...in between clients I have dashed into my kitchen and throwing this and that together to create some sort of healthy treat in the shape of a cookie.  Because I use nutrient dense ingredients like ground oats, flax meal, whole wheat flour, and nuts, my cookies are typically not smooth, not greasy, and have a nice bite to them....I mean there is a substance...not some airy zero nutritional value crap that are found in stores everywhere...oops...YES...I said that.  I would not touch a processed item with a ten foot or even one foot pole.  WHY OH WHY would I waste any calories on that...I simply don't.  Besides, when it comes to any splurges, the calories have to be quality.  Yes...I love home baked cookies and if I make them in such a way that scratches that itch, then I am an over-the-top happy girl.  Today I made my favorite Stay Healthy Oatmeal Date cookies with a few modifications...I reduced the coconut oil to 1/2 cup, and added 1/2 cup organic unsweetened applesauce, reduced the whole wheat flour to 1/2 cup and added 1/2 cup vanilla whey protein powder, and 1/4 cup Stevia in the Raw instead of organic Blue Agave...FABULOUS!!!  Fresh out of the oven and into my face...POWER UP meal is what I say.  Now...do I sit and eat the whole pan of cookies...NO...tempting to eat 2 or 3...YES, or course...I am human.  It is enjoyment of the savor of one coupled with the discipline of knowing that regardless of my baking being great for me...calories are calories.  I do have to say that I am all about the cookies...so I enjoyed 2 warm out of the oven for my meal four and I am looking forward to meal 1 with my cup of Joe this morning;) Stay Healthy!

Stay Healthy Oatmeal Date Protein Cookie...YUM!




Newly Added...Stay Healthy Protein Banana Bread!

If you are looking for a couple of simple recipes to start out with, try the cookies and bread....your kids will LOVE them too!  These are regulars in my house and I have them on hand instead of wasting tons of $$$$ on protein bars with ingredients that should not be in our bodies in the first place...saving $$$ and eating fabulous nutrients...I AM ALL ABOUT THE COOKIES!

You know me as the "In Your Face MOTIVATION" provider on FB and now bringing that flavor here.  Starting out today with this fabulous find...Actions speak louder than words right...it is GREAT to be MOTIVATED by what I offer, but if YOU do not put that MOTIVATION into YOUR OWN ACTION...what good is that?  Agreed....

YOU CAN DO IT!!!



Start Reading the INGREDIENTS...not just the Breakdown!



I LOVE HIIT WORKOUTS 


Thanks for stopping by my Blog, hope you enjoy the content, and if you have not become a follower yet, I would love to see your face on my friend's list.  Let me know if you LIKE this entry, I look forward to reading your comments, and I am always in the mood for a Protein Shake;)
 
Have a Fabulous Week!
 
Stay Healthy!
 
Darla:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment