Workout Review


I thought it would be cool to do a review of the workouts that I do, just to give you an idea of what kind of routine that I'm doing. I recently got this DVD in the mail from Bob himself (yes, SQUEE!!!!) after he published my weight loss story on his website. This is pre-order only right now on Amazon.com, but it will be out in just a few days! You can purchase it now on his website.

This DVD has 2 workouts; a one-hour cardio session, and a 12 minute glute challenge. Both are AMAZING. I did the full cardio workout yesterday, and it involved a lot of lunges, squats, and classic moves, but with a twist! What I love about Bob is that he can take an ordinary move and make it amazing by adding in more movement. He has a move called the "ass burner" and yes, it's called that for a reason! It's hard, but it will lift your booty up! I can feel it after doing both workouts, my glutes are throbbing. He works core muscles and gets your heart rate up. Just when you think you can't go any more, he tells you that you can and kicks it up again. He keeps your heart rate up the entire time. I think I read a review that said that this workout, when done correctly, can burn more than 550 calories! I know that when I did it, I weighed .5 less immediately on the scale. That's AMAZING people! I haven't had my butt kicked like that in a while, and it was amazing. I'm keeping this one in my rotation, and plan on using it 1-2 times a week along with my Inside Out cardio routine.

Today I went for a run pushing my 2 kids in the jogging stroller with a friend of mine. I got a good burn in my legs from that, and after we came back home I did the 15 minute glute workout on this DVD. I'm so glad I did, but WOW it hurt! It's a lot of lunges, chair poses, and ass burners again. It made my booty feel like it was on fire, but....I know I got a good workout in.

Pre-order this one today for a great workout! This will give you a great workout, even at the modified level. Get your heart rate up and have fun!

Much love! XOXO

PS-I'm loving Bob's socks in this one, too!

0 comments:

Post a Comment