NOT FEELING IT TODAY.....BUT DOING IT ANYWAY ~

Motivation Saying For Today: Not Feeling It Today…Do It Anyway



6am came too early this morning….It was hard push this morning….cramps and all the things that go along with being a woman…so it was nice to have hubby working out with me in the gym...Motivation! It was a feeling like a not wanting to do it day but I did it anyway. Splashed my face with water & downed a cup of coffee which also helped with the cramps….thank goodness. Out in the gym I go…man it was cold too…hubby was already doing his thing and the music was a “right on” beat to get my backside moving. Seeing Don doing his thing motivated me to get going as well….It was On!!! Also, thanks Babe for taking the pics this morning….I usually set up the tri-pod and take self images for you on the blog. I can’t wait to get my new HD video cam to start shooting videos for you. A bit more Darla facts: I am a less is more girl and when I workout…it is always a NO makeup moment…I love the feel of sweat on my face….I call that my FREE fitness facial…lol. I use that line on my clients too and get a laugh….Love the “Fitness Glow”. In fact, I rarely put on makeup unless I am going somewhere special, photo shoot, or something that calls for a little dress me up;)


My Workout Of The Day


30 minutes ARC interval setting (Sweating Like a PIGGIE…OH YEAH!)


Bodywork: Leg Core Focus Interval


I completed 4 sets of each exercise listed in approx 25 minutes


Leg Extensions 25lbs @ 25 reps


Lying Hamstring Curls 25lbs @ 25 reps


BOSU Ab Crunches @ 30 reps


Interval: Wide lateral lunge knee tuck fast paced @ 15 reps per side


WOW…still sweating BIG TIME!!!


 LEG EXTENSION START & FINISH


 HAMSTRING CURL START/FINISH



 My BOSU & CRUNCHES


Time to Stretch for 5-10 minutes


POST WORKOUT SHAKE TIME…..YEAH YUM & I had one of the Vanilla Oatmeal Raisin Whey Protein Balls that I shared yesterday…So Good!


 


Have a Stay Healthy Day!


Darla ~


 

0 comments:

Post a Comment