Meal/Exercise Plan

Hello all!

So I recently posted this picture of my transformation on Instagram.



And now have people asking what I eat/exercise I do. Here is a quick little blurb about myself - I'm 19 years old, and it took me four months to lose 10kg. I started off at 75kg and got down to 65kg. I am 169cm tall and a passionate blogger/fitness gal. I am currently studying journalism and I have had seven knee surgeries. 7 weeks ago I actually had my right knee totally reconstructed! I am currently trying to lose more body fat whilst still building muscle. Here is a quick meal/exercise plan I typed up! If you use it or follow it, please give me some credit :)


Monday
EXERCISE – RPM cycle class & upper body session
Breakfast: Greek yoghurt with muesli and berries
Snack: A handful of almonds
Lunch: Chicken salad
Snack: A mandarin & protein shake
Dinner: Steamed vegetables and steak
Dessert (optional):  A piece of dark chocolate with tea

Tuesday
EXERCISE – RPM cycle class & lower body session
Breakfast: Oats with soy milk, stevia sweetener and apple
Snack: Chobani greek yoghurt
Lunch: Tuna and egg salad
Snack: Almonds and a protein shake
Dinner: Kanga bangas with roasted sweet potatoes and steamed veggies
Dessert (optional): Casein mugcake

Wednesday
EXERCISE – Cardio in the morning with abs
Breakfast: Kashi go lean cereal with soy milk (if not, replace with muesli)
Snack: Protein shake and an apple
Lunch: Ham salad
Snack: Luna Bar (any protein bar will do)
Dinner: Chicken with broccoli and brown rice
Dessert (optional): A piece of dark chocolate with tea

Thursday
EXERCISE – HIIT on crosstrainer/treadmill followed by upper body weights
Breakfast:  Oats with soy milk, stevia sweetener and almonds
Snack: An apple with almond butter
Lunch: Wrap with chicken and salad
Snack: Protein shake and almonds
Dinner: Turkey mince lettuce tacos
Dessert (optional):  Casein mugcake

Friday 
EXERCISE – HIIT Cardio (of your choice) with an intense lower body session
Breakfast: Greek yoghurt with kashi go lean and berries
Snack: Protein bar
Lunch: Salad with chicken
Snack: Chobani greek yoghurt
Dinner: Turkey mince with brown rice and broccoli
Dessert (optional): A piece of dark chocolate

0 comments:

Post a Comment