High Five! (Birthday Weekend!)

I am starting the "Five on Friday" link up fun a little early!

Before I start, The Huffington Post and AOL featured my weight loss story. If you are interested you can read it here!

(1) My birthday is Tuesday (July 30th! Leo, baby!) and I am going to be 24 years old. Holla!

(2) I'm taking off to the beach in the morning to go have some fun in the sun and soak up the salty air. In my world, I use every excuse possible to go to the beach, so I'm celebrating my birthday there!

(3) Since I am going to the beach, every girl should travel in style, right? I love my new zebra print luggage set, so fun!



(4) I have crazy new glasses, that are a little absub. But I don't care, I love it!



(5) Over the past 4 weeks, I have really stuck to clean eating, very limited wine consumption, and hard workout's, but I will blow it all at the beach. I'm starting to see some good muscle definition!



What's your 5 things you want to blog about today? Link up!

0 comments:

Post a Comment