PLEASE READ ME

Bonjour fitfam!

I hope you are all well and happy, because I know I certainly am. I'm right back into my workouts & healthy eating... and loving it! I wanted to write a quick blogpost positivity etc. So I hope you enjoy it, and as usual, please leave me any comments for what you'd like me to write on or any feedback - I love hearing what you guys have to say.

Positivity.

First of all, I want you to note something.... if you are reading..... YOU ARE ALIVE.  No matter what your circumstance, where you're from, or what colour your skin is - you are alive. If that doesn't make you smile, laugh or have a cheeky giggle, then I don't know what will!



There are so many wonderful things in our lives, that we take for granted, or just look past every day. We often need to stop what we are doing, and appreciate the little things. Watch the mother duck for her ducklings, or sit down and have a chat with the little old lady who is always at that coffee shop.

In this lifetime, we need to give it all we've got. Set goals, and achieve them. Believe in yourself, and know that you truly can do anything you want to. You need to want success as much as you need to breathe.... then you will truly know the drive for success.

Imagine if you could achieve anything you put your mind to... being an astronaut, running 100m in 12 seconds or losing weight/toning up and achieving your ideal body. What if I told you... you can do it. No questions asked, you can have your dream body. There is one phrase that you need to live by, let it become your mantra.

"I don't think I can... I know I can do this"

This is the moment in your life where everything will change. Your goals become clearer, the world a little brighter and your outlook on life a whole lot better. Positivity is the key. So often we focus on the negatives ( I'm too fat, I'll never be able to run that fast, Why do I bother at all?) and forget the positives (I am alive, I am beautiful, there are people that love me). 

I want YOU, yes you, to remember that you are truly wonderful. Wherever you are reading this from in the world, at whatever time. I am simply telling you (from my desk at university at exactly 12:04am) that I admire you, and I would definitely be your friend if we met.

I'm sorry this hasn't been a post just focused on fitness, but I think every now and again we all need a pep talk. I'd like to leave you with this final link, that I absolutely adore and bid you all to watch! - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l-gQLqv9f4o 

E xox. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment