Struggling ….OH POOH!

DO YOU LIKE MY BLOG….OFFER ME A SHAKE TODAY!

Me and My Blogging Area
YES…I have days like these.  I am not some un-human human…that sounds funny.  Sometimes people think that I am some super human never struggling, never burned out, never unmotivated, never eat a cookie, never tired woman of a woman, super trainer…WRONG.  I mean really, really???  Let me just say for the record…I am struggling today.  In fact, it was hard to get up this morning and I thought…crap, am I coming down with a cold…a bit of a scratchy throat…and just BLAH…YES really BLAH.  I was motivated by hubby this morning to drag my bootie to the ARC trainer and I originally had it set for a 30 minute strength run...and what the heck was I thinking…one of the hardest programs on the thing…it was a love hate relationship with my ARC…and I stopped at the 20 minute mark.  YES…the damn thing defeated me, or did it?  Let me think…what I did was the BEST that I could with what I had today…so I was not defeated…but ACCOMPLISHED.  I did continue into an arm/core/stretch program for an additional 20 minutes.  This was not going to be the day for interval training…NO WAY.  I am having one of those days where everything seems a bit overwhelming, and I am working on a specific goal right now and part of me just wants to say…do I have to?  Why does there always have to be something to do...My personal share: I am an A1 personality type and sometimes this can get in the way of putting on the reigns and STOPPING…letting my brain take a breather, letting all the THINGS in life just be for awhile, but the biggest for me is the thoughts that continue to go through my head…this now, that next, then on to the next thing..and OMG I forgot about that, and on and on and on…OK Darla…STOP already.  It is this kind of thinking that can get in the way of living a healthy life.  It is this kind of thinking that does not allow acceptance of who I am at this moment in time….well…today I am recognizing that I am struggling with being tired, working on this specific goal, and utilizing my time wisely and efficiently.  Seeing me for who I am helps put my life into balance, perspective and even acceptance.  So, today I am tired and struggling …and THAT IS OK.  Taking it a bit further, I will still do the BEST that I can with what I can give today in all areas of my life.  I did my BEST workout…YES…it was my BEST given how I feel today. I will apply my BEST self in working on my goal today…and that is OK. If my body is yelling for a nap…then that is OK.  The things will be there for me when I wake up…but I remember that through it all, balance in exercise, eating healthy, emotional, and spiritual living is key for my happiness & health.  So, yes…I am just like you and I am sure you can relate to some of the things that I have shared…Do I feel like finding a fabulous hammock in the sunshine and rocking my cares away for the afternoon…OH YEAH…sounds good to me and why not the whole year…now that is stretching it…but I am sure you know what I am talking about.  Reeling myself back in… I do have a plan, I do have a goal…and by writing this Blog…I have just motivated myself to get my backside in gear and get to it.  The beautiful thing that I realize is I do not have to do it all today…I will take what is my priority and work on that the BEST I can with what I have to offer today….and that is OK…struggling, well…I feel better now.

MOTIVATION OF THE DAY: GIVE THE BEST THAT YOU HAVE ALL THE TIME
My Workout of the Day:

Arc Trainer strength mode 20 minutes
Bodywork repeated 3x
Low rows 30lbs @ 20 reps
Biceps curls 12lbs @ 15 reps
Modified smith triceps press 15lbs on bar @ 15 reps
Body Ball abs 20 reps

LONG STRETCH!!!!

My Meal 2
My Nutrition of the Day:
Coffee, gave me NO perk
1-Post-workout shake
2-Sweet potato & Egg Whites
3-Protein Balls (May issue Natural Muscle Magazine)
4-Grilled Veggies & Shredded Crock Chicken Breast
5-Protein Pudding



47 Years Young
IF YOU ENJOYED THE CONTENT, LIKE IT, LEAVE ME A COMMENT, AND ALWAYS APPRECIATE A PROTEIN SHAKE;)

STAY HEALTHY!




0 comments:

Post a Comment