Get Insane with HarperGirl!

I had an idea today. I want to start an end-of-summer Insanity group! Who would like in?



I want to start the program again (making sure I'm at my best for the Marine Corps Ball in November!) sometime in August. I need some feedback though from you all!

So I have the calendar for anyone who needs the schedule. You can get the program and details either at www.beachbody.com or www.amazon.com.

I'm looking for a small group of us. We'd do the workout each day together, and discuss our progress on my Facebook page.

If you'd like to participate, please comment below! Also, add me on facebook! My link is on the sidebar. We can all discuss when the best time for us to start will be! I look forward to working out with you all!

HarperGirl

0 comments:

Post a Comment