Part 2: HarperGirl's Beatuy Picks

So you've just completed your workout, and you need to get into the shower and get ready as quick as you can to get on with your day. You want to look great, right? Of course you do! So here are my top beauty pics for looking great everyday (yes, EVERY day), even if it's just to take your kids to school.

First, Aveeno Positively Radiant face lotion. I love this product. There is sunscreen in it, so I tend to put it on my face if I'm going running outside. It's great for your skin, especially sensitive skin like mine. When I get out of the shower, I put this on my face first under my powder.

My next favorite product is Bare Minerals. It makes my skin look great! I've been using this for about 5 years now, and I'll never go back to a liquid foundation again. It's quick and easy, and I know I'll always look my best with it!

Next up, Coastal Scents eyeshadow! After I'm done with my skin, I move onto my eyes. I love to play up my eyes! My eyes change color a lot, so I get to play around with my eyeshadow all the time. For a normal everyday look, I use browns and neutrals. If I'm going out, I might choose something a little more bold. I can't stand eyeshadow that either creases or rubs off mid-day. I don't have time to reapply all the time. This pallet is amazing! They are available through Amazon, and are all under $20! I've had mine for 5 months now, and I still love it.



Moving onto hair....it's the Izunami 450 Tourmaline Ionic Ceramic Flat Iron! I found this gem through Amazon. It makes my hair shiny and silky. I get through my hair quickly with this flat iron, about 10 minutes. I divide my hair into 2 sections, top and bottom, and this iron will curl under or flip out. It will make gorgeous curls, or make your hair silky straight.





Nails are a big thing for me. I used to be a nail biter until last year. Yes, that long!! Terrible habit that I broke last year. I noticed that throughout my workouts, my nails would chip constantly working with weights. I found that Essie nail polish stays looking great and doesn't chip when I workout. Even with Bobs killer Kettle Bell workouts, my nails never chip :) Essie also dries very quickly, so I can apply and get my son out of the crib just a minute later.


Last comes a scent that I recently found, Twirl by Kate Spade. This scent is light, but beautiful. One thing I love about this is that is stays for a long time. My hubby can still smell it on my skin when he gets home from work. He's also a big fan of this airy perfume as well!

All of these products can be found at Amazon.com! So please, look up these great products and make sure you take out time today to look your best. Do something small for youself today :)

HarperGirl

0 comments:

Post a Comment