Push it Baby….Man Today was Tough

DO YOU LIKE MY BLOG....OFFER ME A PROTEIN SHAKE TODAY...


My Quiet Time is a MUST for my Stay Healthy Life
I needed my interval timer clipped on my body this morning...OMG….I really had to push this morning.  I am my OWN motivation and is that hard sometimes…HELL YES!  I may be a trainer, but also a person that sometimes needs a kick in the bootie when I am having a sluggish…oh my really…not today day.  This was one of those.  I have had a really busy schedule that has kept my mind switch turned to the ON function with little breaks….squeezing ME time in here and there…let me tell you it has been a juggle the last few weeks…just sayin.  Do I remain determined…YES…why…I make my health a priority…it is important to me…however…I did take a relax time early this morning with my one cup, outside on my lounge to enjoy the quietness of the sun coming up and meditation.  I had drifted from that very important part of my life…my quiet time where I contemplate, talk with God, journal things, and just start my day off with a “Right On Positive Attitude”….30 minutes of fantastic clear the clutter, relieve some tension, and just being and breathing.  I recognized that I was in a GO GO GO mode…and I needed to turn the OFF switch on for awhile.  Do I feel absolutely recharged…YES….boy did I need that…I was thinking…what the heck Darla…something is missing…my quiet time was it.  My life is about balance and taking time to smell and taste the coffee had taken a backseat for awhile…but no more.  Today marked my being back on track with meditation time…YEAH!   Off to the studio after that…however…still HARD…it truly was one of those days.  YIKES, YUCK…I do not like workouts like this…but I DO NOT LET MYSELF DOWN.  Timer clipped to my sports bra helped BIG time…WHY…I did not have to think about counting reps, and with every sound of the timer, I switched up my exercise…FABULOUS!!!  For me, it felt like I had my own personal trainer telling me to MOVE IT DARLA…hit that next exercise and keep going.  I knew I couldn’t stop until I heard the beep…NOW…after a few one minute intervals, I have to admit…it got easier to be “IN THE WORKOUT”…I persevered all the way…was I happy it was over….YES…and this girl felt very ACCOMPLISHED today.  I was able to complete my ARC for 30 minutes plus 20 minutes of pushing myself through one minute interval bursts.  I did not even write out my program…just created as I went along…this was also important this morning because I did not have to pre-plan…I just needed to show up…so I truly felt like I was being pushed by my own personal trainer …OK Darla…do negative pull-ups…squats…cross-over lunges..repeat other leg…jacks…lunge backs…step ups…get your bootie back on the pull-ups…on and on I went until the whole series of intervals was complete….I WAS A SWEATY MESS.  Thanks Darla for kicking my backside…it was a tough one… I DID IT!!!

Motivation of the Day:  Don’t Give Up On Yourself…Life DOES NOT Hand You More than You Can Handle…Promise!
My Workout of The Day:  YIKES
Post Workout...Interval Timer a MUST Today!
ARC trainer – 30 minutes

One Minute Intervals repeated 3x
Negative Pull Ups
Sand Bag Swings
Sand Bag Squats
Reverse Lunges repeat other leg
Jumping Jacks
Bench Step Ups repeat other leg
Cross Over Step Ups repeat other leg

Meal 2 ~ lunch size plate!
My Nutrition of the Day:
Me & My Coffee early morning, outside ~ FABULOUS
1-Post-workout shake
MEAL 2
2-Brown rice with Beans topped with Salsa, Yogurt, Avocado
3-Egg Whites & Stay Healthy Sweet Potato Fries
4-Protein Balls
5-Grilled Mahi Mahi with Grilled Tomatoes & Onions
6-Undecided…depends on time of meal 5







I LOVE TO BLOG MY STAY HEALTHY LIFE!
IF YOU ENJOYED MY BLOG, LIKE IT, LEAVE ME A COMMENT, AND IF INSPIRED…DONATE A PROTEIN SHAKE!!!

STAY HEALTHY!






0 comments:

Post a Comment